Blaserbuds merchandise

Put any topics that do not fit elsewhere in this forum. A good place to just BS.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

Sakobud

Blaserbuds merchandise

Post by Sakobud »

I do not know who i need to talk to in regards to this but would it make sence to have blaserbuds merchandise so it can cover the yearly fees for the forum or even a couple years in advance.

I ordered a couple shirts from this bloke back in the motherland and noticed he does lot of hunting shirts to.

Have attached some examples and ofcourse if we have a nice logo would be a nice addition to add to the shirt.

Prices are in serbian dinars per shirt but in bulk would surely be cheaper. He does have other colours but to keep cost down i thought white was the best option.

950 DINARS is roughly $15 aussie , 10usd and 8€
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Sakobud on Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sakobud

Re: Blaserbuds merchandise

Post by Sakobud »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

Thinking on this.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

MM
Meister der jagd

Post by MM »

I like the idea and would support it. Maybe a hat or a vest would be nice.

Sakobud

Post by Sakobud »

MM wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:01 am I like the idea and would support it. Maybe a hat or a vest would be nice.
Corjack wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:08 am Thinking on this.
Thus far they only got T-shirts and Sweaters. I am sure they could accomodate hats also.

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

Basically the logistics gets gnarly. We source stuff in the Au, then shipping to US and Europe is high, and so on, no matter where we source stuff, then it has to be moved around and that gets costly. My thoughts are to source from three places, nearly identical goods. US, Au, and Europe. That keeps cost for members lower .
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

Sakobud

Post by Sakobud »

Corjack wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:30 am Basically the logistics gets gnarly. We source stuff in the Au, then shipping to US and Europe is high, and so on, no matter where we source stuff, then it has to be moved around and that gets costly. My thoughts are to source from three places, nearly identical goods. US, Au, and Europe. That keeps cost for members lower .
It is always the logistics that tend to create problems. If only shipping was not costly as it is

Return to “Open discussion”