Cabelas to stock Sauer S101s, and Mauser M12s

Industry news, and new product releases.

Moderators: deerhunter338mag, SPEEDY

Corjack
Administrator

Cabelas to stock Sauer S101s, and Mauser M12s

Post by Corjack »

I am told that the first shipment of Mauser 12s, and Sauer 101s has been shipped to Cabelas. It was a fairly substantial order, so you should be seeing them in in a Cabelas near you.

This should be a good thing for these two models, as I have not seen the smaller independent dealers doing a good job of marketing these fine rifles.

Getting a few more out into the hands of sportsmen will go a long way towards them earning the recognition they deserve. Cabelas being as large as they are, have the potential to move these off the display racks, and into the woods where they belong.
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

thechamp
Administrator

Re: Cabelas to stock Sauer S101s, and Mauser M12s

Post by thechamp »

Great move by Sauer and Mauser. The price point of both of these rifles should acclimate itself to the Cabelas customers. With their MOA guarantee they'll be able to compete against the other guns in that price range. With potential buyers being able to actually handle them is a big step in the right direction.

smicha6551

Re: Cabelas to stock Sauer S101s, and Mauser M12s

Post by smicha6551 »

Happy to hear this as I'd like Blaser to be successful in the US, but I'm a little surprised as the Cabelas in Harrisburg PA reported that Cabelas was no longer a Blaser dealer (I was in contact with them regarding the sale of a drilling and an R93 to subsidize a R8 purchase, and was told that perhaps it could be special ordered). I don't know if this is actually true as this was the Gun Library manager vs. corporate, and I didn't dig that hard as the one Blaser dealer listed in the state of VA happens to be in my home town.

Return to “Industry News”