Ferguson Missouri

Put any topics that do not fit elsewhere in this forum. A good place to just BS.

Moderators: skeetshot, deerhunter338mag

Corjack
Administrator

Ferguson Missouri

Post by Corjack »

It is difficult to comment on the situation in Ferguson Missouri without seeming to take sides on the issue. Here is my only comment on this tragedy.

Read an interesting statistic. 80% of all blacks shot, are shot by other blacks. I think the government should try and do something about this disparity. Get it down to where only half are shot by Blacks, and the other half shot by non blacks. The next time a black man gets shot by another black man, non blacks should riot, and protest. Have thousands gather in the area the shooting occurred, go into local business, buy stuff and pay for it. Since protesting can be a bit boring, maybe pick up some trash, paint a few buildings, build a playground, or a park. Buy coffee and snacks for the law enforcement officials. Just go friggin nutz. That will teach em!
There are no fleas on the 9.3s

Booger county time and temp
Click for weather forecast

deerhunter338mag
Global Moderator

Re: Ferguson Missouri

Post by deerhunter338mag »

This thing gives me the shits. The number of Police members shot and killed on a weekly bases in the U.S. is ridiculous. You don't see their family and friends rioting in the streets over it. All you will see is just a small section in the paper or on social media sending condolences to the family's with respected for the person just doing their job.
Measure it, when it’s on the deck

pagosawingnut
Global Moderator

Post by pagosawingnut »

They should have moved the National Guard in and warned them before the verdict was announced that any and all violence, looting, burning of business or destruction of property would have been met by gunfire from the Guard. Start off with 50 and if that wasn't enough, try 500. Pretty soon, they might understand that they are NOT Special, just average humans and the laws apply to them as well!
It doesn't matter what you shoot as long as you shoot
NRA Benefactor Member
SCI Life Member
USMC Life Member

stokesrj

Post by stokesrj »

I truly worry for our nation. My son and I were in Ferguson just a couple of weeks ago. We stopped at a local McDonalds to grab a bite to eat. I have never seen a McDonalds as dysfunctional as this one. I didn't se a single order filled correctly and everyone behind the counter was in a confused state staring at the screens with no one seemingly in charge. Sure enough when our order came up it was wrong but then they called our number again, they had filled our order twice, both were wrong. The collective IQ in that place was probably a negative number.
The thing that is really sad to me is that the children are being raised by imbeciles that fail to teach them right from wrong, how to be responsible citizens, kind to one another. Then when one of them strong arms a store owner, strides down the middle of the street, fails to heed the instructions of a police officer, tries to take the police officers gun away from him, all his friends can see are the colors of the people involved. Truly scary. They cannot connect the dots to a root cause even when it is obvious, or they choose no to.
Bob
Robert J Stokes

chalky
Meister der jagd

Post by chalky »

While any death is a tragedy for somebody, and you cannot tar a whole community by the actions of a few. I fail to see why these people are;

1 rioting
2 allowed to.

Surely they can see that this case has had due process, that all the evidence has been evaluated by an independent jury, including 3 members of the African American community, and the police officer in question was found to have been justified in his actions. Just because you don't like a decision made by your judicial system, acting under guidance from laws laid down by officials which everyone has elected doesn't give you the right to destroy property and disrupt the day to day lives of ordinary decent people. It seems to me that, and it's the same over here, if you put forward a view that is not in line with the views of the people who shout the loudest you are condemned as being racist. While the only people who seem to have no civil rights are white people.

hkpsg1

Post by hkpsg1 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkOfqIXkBRE Lived like a thug and died like a thug, end of story! Does he look like a sweet kid out for a walk with his friend during a hot summer afternoon? Thug life is rewarded, but unfortunately living that way will eventually catch up with you. It did with him. The likelihood of him going on to cure cancer was minimal. The likelihood for him to have become a bigger criminal was very high. Why are not the parents crying about how they failed him and their community? Yes, it is easier to to blame the poor police officer whose life is ruined forever, because a thug decided to be a thug! The store owner appears to be Indian and other employe appear to be from the same country. They probably came here with very little, but managed to work hard to open a store. It is now looted and destroyed. Did M. Brown's parents ever apologize to the store owner for their son's robbery? Again, no accountability!

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

ebrownw2
Meister der jagd

Post by ebrownw2 »

There's a never ending supply of stupid people in the world.

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

All I can think of is how would Putin handle this mess.

hkpsg1

Post by hkpsg1 »

They have no idea how good they have it. Want change vote and I don't mean for the next idol!

AndyC148

Post by AndyC148 »

Well, while everyone was busy "protesting", things went on as usual here in Northern New Jersey. Last weekend we had six people shot and four died in just Paterson and Irvington, which borders Newark. The three people shot and killed in Irvington, believe it or not, were killed in three different incidents. And so far this weekend, a bar shooting in Newark left 3 hurt and 1 dead although the weekend isn't over yet. These black on black shootings occur almost every weekend and I have no idea what goes on in Camden, which is in southern New Jersey across the Delaware River from Philadelphia and gets reported in their media. Camden is our worst crime ridden city.

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

2:44 -F**k You.
2:46 - Oops

bwwwwwwahaaaa.

Corjack
Administrator

Post by Corjack »

thechamp
Administrator

Post by thechamp »

AndyC148 wrote:Well, while everyone was busy "protesting", things went on as usual here in Northern New Jersey. Last weekend we had six people shot and four died in just Paterson and Irvington, which borders Newark. The three people shot and killed in Irvington, believe it or not, were killed in three different incidents. And so far this weekend, a bar shooting in Newark left 3 hurt and 1 dead although the weekend isn't over yet. These black on black shootings occur almost every weekend and I have no idea what goes on in Camden, which is in southern New Jersey across the Delaware River from Philadelphia and gets reported in their media. Camden is our worst crime ridden city.
Amazing how black on black or black on white is a-ok but God forbid that a black person loses a fight they picked with an Anglo or Hispanic as in the Florida case. Those are horrible murders that they refuse to stand for and make into martyrs. The others are just tribal warfare which has been going on for centuries. Anyone thinks our laws are going to change them is dead wrong.

I think back when I was a young officer and attended a 'Rape - Homicide Investigation' class. On one of the days we went to observe two autopsies. One was a middle aged Hispanic male who had been drinking and driving and failed to see a big tree. The coroner remarked that if the tree hadn't gotten him, his liver was fixing to. The other one was a young black male (23-25 YOA) who had made the mistake of stepping on another black male's new shiny shoe while at a club the night before. The thought that stepping on another person's shoe was enough to get you killed was mind boggling. They simply do not place much value on another human's life.

mchughcb

Post by mchughcb »

When I see such disrespect to the police, this video comes to mind. If they won't give respect, then they'll get slapped for it.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYNeT2nzEgA[/video]

Return to “Open discussion”