Lapua Naturalis

This forum is for discussion of all reloading-related topics. Sponsored by Shooting Shed-UK

Moderators: deerhunter338mag, Vaughan, stokesrj

dchamp
Meister der jagd

Lapua Naturalis

Post by dchamp »

Does anyone have any experiance with the Nalturalis bullet? I bought some last year on a clearance sale, which brought them down in price to the Barnes range, in 8mm-181gr & 9.3 in 220gr & 270gr. I have come up with a load in 9,3x62 with the 220gr bullet. I have only so far put holes in cardboard and have recovered a couple from dirt. They mushroom nicley. Attached is a photo with one 9.3 220gr, a couple of .375- 300gr TSX and a couple of .416- 400gr TSX
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him. Galileo

The fact that Jellyfish have survived 650 million years, despite not having brains, gives hope to many people. sun-gazing.com

btm_54

Re: Lapua Naturalis

Post by btm_54 »

I had a similar retail experience downunder and was able to buy a batch of naturalis 308 bullets from a Lapua shop that was closing down. They were accurate on paper and worked well on Donkeys and pigs with good weight retention. I used AR2208 ( Varget ) I wish I had brought more.
I also got a batch of Naturalis 338LM ammo at the same time but I have not had the opportunity to try it yet.
Regards,
Bob.

Return to “Reloading”